PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Food Art

A few weeks ago, Lindsay came up with the best hashtag
ever created.
#weplaywithourfood

And ever since then a little community of Momma's wanting to make fun unique plates of food has joined forces on Instagram.

I know we are not inventing the wheel and that there are some Mommas with MAD skills out in the blog-o-sphere, ie Meet the Dubiens.
But this group is super fun cause we get to see and inspire one another.

Here are my contributions so far...

{Mr Robot-o-wich}


{Flower Power}


{Somewhere Over the Pancake Rainbow}


{Batterfly}


{The Bagel Digger}


{Rapunzel Rapunzel let Down your Cheese}

Yes my crowning moment was braiding string cheese to resemble Rapunzels hair.

If you decided to join the fun, which I hope you do, it comes with a warning "Add at least another half an hour to your grocery time." Because you will find yourself picking everything up and thing to yourself "Know what can I make this into..."

Make it fun!

8 comments:

Joy said...

You ladies rock! :)

angie said...

They are all cute but Rapunzel has got to be my favorite!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I am dying.
"crowning moment"
ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Um, you need to live closer so we could go out b/c I need an Amy fix.
I found another mama blogger that did food yesterday and I think I am going to try to do a heart art feature on her.
FOOD REVOLUTION!!!

christina said...

do you follow domessticated? this is what she posted today:) http://www.domessticated.com/2011/08/bagel-buoy.html

Tonia Sanders said...

I'm so glad I found your blog today. Not only do I love it, and think it's gorgeous, but MY name is "Buggie" as well! (Oh, the things we call our kids! LOL) Love it.

Carol said...

So fun. I think my daughter would completely flip over Tangled for lunch. Nice work!

Christa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cool! You're food art is pretty impressive friend, really. I so want to join in, buuuut I don't have instragram AND I'm not sure I could come up with something quite so neat. When those two things remedy themselves (i'll do some practice runs, haha!) then I'll be posting with the rest of you!

BJJ said...

I may or may not play with my food a lot more now that I have followed you on Instagram for several months ;)

None are worth a photoshoot though... you are superduper creative with yours!