PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Living in the moment...

I try to make life spontaneous.
As much as I love schedules, making lists and my calendar, living off the
path brings a HUGE smile to my face.

Last Friday went like this.
I had a thought.
Made a call to my friend across the street.
"Hey, want to come over and play? I am going to let the kids
paint the driveway. Yes you heard me right. Dude finger paint, I am not that nuts."


Bean hung out under the tree, doing what he does best snacking.

Messy was understatement. But we LOVED every second of it.

While this was happening another spontaneous moment was in the works...

My girlfriend and I decided to clean them up, pack them in the car, and take them to Disney.

We got out there late. Rode the race cars, caught the parade, and saw the fireworks.


Living spontaneously can bring a breath of fresh air to your life. So I dare you, scratch that I double dog dare you, to do something off the cuff, out of your norm this week.
{pulling into the driveway at 1am}

You will not regret it.
XOXO

6 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

You are such a fun mom! The best part of being spontaneous is that your kids will most likely remember these moments the most.
Thanks for the reminder! <3

Michelle (michabella) said...

AWESOME MOM YOU ARE!!!! Being spontaneous is one ofmy favorite things! :)

christina said...

That's is FABULOUS! Oh how fun for all of you. And so jealous, I have never been to Disney:(

coolkids said...

You are a super cool mom! How fun!
I am hosting a csn giveaway. stop by!
fun2bkids.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

how fun!!! I wish we were that close to Disney :)

Rhiannon said...

WOW you go girl! 1am! I dont even last till 1am!