PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

A love letter


Dear Publix,
About two weeks ago I was grocery shopping.
Bean was with me munching on a Mum Mum.
Your store does not carry them, so unfortunately I have been purchasing them
at Walmart Marketplace {NOT my favorite thing to do}.
When I saw your store manager Phil, I asked him if he could check on getting them on
your store shelves.
Phil took down all the info and my name and number.

The next week, we get a call.
Phil had found out that the store could not carry them {unfortunately Hubs answered
the call, so he did NOT ask way}, but Phil told Hubs that he was sending someone to
Walmart to buy some boxes.
He was going to keep them in the office and when I was in next I could buy them.

I bought them ALL.
I have been a Publix girl since forEVA {in womb foreva}
Publix your saying is "Where shopping is a pleasure" and I concur.

Love Publix shopper for life,
Amy

5 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Now THAT is customer service! Hats off to Publix! (we don't have that store here in NC)

Hespyhesp said...

Ohhh that's wonderful! I love Publix, too! The employees are always so wonderful to my little man. He loves the grocery store since it usually means a slice of deli meat, a cookie, and his very favorite... balloon! And last time they stuck some crayons and a coloring book in the basket as we left. They really seem to get it there!

Ashley said...

Wow...that is fantastic customer service! I think you should definitely write the Publix headquarters and let them know how great the store was to you!

Unknown said...

WOW that's above and beyond! AWESOME!

Truthful Mommy said...

Love it! now that is customer service!!I am your newest follower. I hope that you can return the favor. I am trying to reach 1000 followers by my birthday 9/25.Happy Mothering!
Motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com