PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I ♥ faces - Week 23 "Play Photo"

I know this image does not show a lot of playing.
But for me it invokes so many memories of my summer days.
The days of Florida heat so intense the only way to get relief is to spend
your day floating it away. All the while staring down at the water scheming up your next
mermaid adventure.
Sometimes Buggie and I so much alike it is scary.
Here is to a summer filled with pruned little hands and feet.

6 comments:

Heather said...

This is very creative, and reminds me of my swimming days as well :)

Kelly C. said...

LOVE the angle of the photo...great job!

melanie said...

Another fan of pruny hands and feet! Cute pic!

Annette said...

I agree, FL heat and humidity are stifling. We spend our days in the pool as well.

Sue McPeak said...

Such a thought provoking picture. Love the reflection of color on the water. Nice composition.

Dena said...

This pic is beautiful and inspiring. I will be taking random shots of my soon to be 8 month old nephew (on the 13th) as you have done so artfully. This would look great in B & W as well. I just love B & W pics because they draw attention to the content instead of the color, though color is important too! You family is so beautiful. I love the pics of the gators...whose side are they from?!?! LOL!!