PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pick Your Palatte - Interior Inspiration

images via Martha Stewart

Hi:) My name is Anna, the blogger behind In Honor Of Design. I was honored that Amy asked me to guest post for her since I LOVE her blog. Don't you? With spring on the rise, I find myself wanting to re-vamp, clean out, and freshen up. I am a girl who loves color in every room whether it be subtle or strong. So, recently I found a great source of inspiration from Martha believe it or not;) You can actually get a peek of what it would be like if you really painted that room that shade of pink;) I hope this brings you some new creative ideas and inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend! Cheers to spring!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my friend! Gorgeous post on a lovely blog :)

Jen said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love the stairs.

Amy H. said...

Oh Anna thank you so much for the beautiful post. I am excited to use this source for our masterbed room redo!