PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Long time over due...Buggies Room...

Let me just begin this post with a wonderful treat for you all.
Erica over at Sweet Prints sent me an email the other day, she wants to extend to all of my followers 10% off your order!
All you need to do is mention my blog, So go order your holiday cards, I will be soon!
Thanks Erica you are wonderful.

Ok so the other day, as I was thinking of all the fun things I have planned for Jellybeans room, I realized I have never shared Buggies room with you all.

As you can tell I am not afraid of color, and feel that it stimulates the mind and soul.

These little sweet pillowcases were what I feel in love with and started from when planning out her room.  They can be found at KuKunest

The dresser is from Ikea, we actually love it so much we got the shorter version for Jellybean's room.  The only thing I changed on it was the knobs.

My muralist did a fantastic job getting my ideas on the walls.  The pillowcases had a matching duvet cover that had lanterns on it.  Since I did not want so much going on with her bed, I decided to have put up on the walls.  They are swaying in the wind, with cherry blossoms blowing around.  

This little sweetness was a little surprise for my penguin loving Buggie.  She sits behind her door.


The stool is very special to our family, my husbands beloved grandmother made it.  And Buggie has her middle name.


Her shelves house treasures from around the world.  This colorful doll is from Mexico.

This bouncy mouse is from Kosovo.

These hand painted trinkets are from South Africa.


So there it is.  We love her "blue room" (thats a buggieism).  I am over the moon that all my dreams and visions came true and that Buggie has a room to grow into.  Next up Jellybeans, YIPPE!







9 comments:

Amy C said...

Wow! That pretty much sums up what I thought when I saw the first picture! Wow!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute Amy! Can I come move in with Buggie? =)

Love it all.....!!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a beautiful room!

monirose said...

Amy! Adorable - a bright and creative room for your creative little girl!

I cannot wait to put up pics of Clare's room when it's finished later this weekend ... i should get back to it now!

---
OOO I think Buggie's room gives me inspiration for her dress!!!

Vanessa Hewell said...

LOVE, love, love this room. My little girl's room is a bright limey green but may have to do a pretty blue someday.

Mande said...

Gorgeous room! Lane's room is turquoise blue. We love it! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

http://bajitosalamoda.blogspot.com/2010/05/cuarto-de-nina-en-turquesa.html

Thank!

AndieG said...

I just stumbled across your blog from...oh gosh, I can't remember! This room is AMAZING! Do you think it would work for a boy?? ;)

tricityty said...

LOVE! I am doing a color scheme of aqua walls and pink bedding! I would love to know where you got her bedspread! I have been looking for a hot pink one!