PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

They do exist...



So around 4p.m. everyday I start thinking what the heck am I going to make for din din.  I know I need to be more planned out and on top of this but it never happens.  So without failure today I was sitting at the computer on several food sites trying to figure something out that I can make with my pantry contents.  I even called my Hubby to get a suggestion, which I am not sure why I thought that would help, but I tried non the less.  And now that I think about it Wednesday's are the hardest for me, hummm.  Any who, with no plan in hand around 4:30 the doorbell rings and who should be standing there but my UPS guy, with a perishable package in his hands!  The box read Taste of Chicago, intriguing.  I opened the box and was so excited to see dinner staring at me, like a beacon of light!  A yummy deep dish pizza pie from Chicago's world famous Lou Malrati's!  My husband's managers in Chicago sent it to us as a congrats on our pregnancy.  So I say today that I do believe there is a food fairy and I have proof, the smell coming from my oven.  Now I just need proof of the cleaning fairy, she seems to be very allusive....

No comments: